OnePlus has officially launched the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone at an event held in India. This special edition smartphone is aimed at all Star Wars fans and was announced ahead of the release of the upcoming movie in the hugely popular franchise, Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
As you would expect, the smartphone comes with a bunch of special features and changes which make it stand apart from the regular OnePlus 5T offering. With the Star Wars edition, the first thing that you will notice is the White-colored back panel with the matte finish along with Star Wars logo at the bottom. It has a Red colored alert slider, few Star Wars themed wallpapers/themes, and a protector case which is inspired by the Star Wars character Kylo Ren. It also has a special retail box featuring Star Wars branding and stickers.
Other than these changes, it is exactly same as the regular offering in terms of specifications and features. It should be noted that the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition comes only in 8GB RAM and 128GB storage option. OnePlus has priced it at Rs. 38,999 which is Rs. 1,000 more than the normal offering but is totally worth it for any Star Wars fan. And like we have seen before, it is an Amazon India exclusive other than the option of buying directly from the online and offline OnePlus stores.
OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition Specifications:
- 6.01-inch Full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) Optic OLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage (no microSD card support)
- 16-megapixel and 20-megapixel dual rear cameras with f/1.7 aperture and dual-LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3300mAh battery with Dash Charge fast charging
- OxygenOS based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat