Motorola’s latest mid-ranger Moto Z2 Play along with new Moto Mods has now been launched in India. The launch of the latest device has taken place within one week of its global release and one of the fastest ones. While Motorola will be selling the Moto Z2 Play exclusive via Flipkart online like previous times, it has also made it available via offline stores this time around.
The Moto Z2 Play has been priced at Rs. 27,999 in India and is currently available for pre-orders via Flipkart until June 14th. There are also a bunch of preorders offers which can be availed by those who choose preorder the device instead of waiting until July 15th for sales to start. For example, buyers can get the Moto Z2 Play on no cost EMI as low as Rs. 3,111 per month. There are also various discount offers on Moto Mods where JBL Sound Boost Speaker Mod can be purchased for Rs. 2,999 instead of the usual price of Rs. 6,999.
Here is a quick overview of Moto Z2 Play specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Octa-core 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage (support for microSD cards up to 2TB)
- 12-megapixel rear shooter with f/1.7 aperture, Dual Pixel autofocus, and LED flash
- 5-megapixel front shooter with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, NFC, and Moto Mods
- Fine Gold and White & Lunar Gray and Black